Are you EXTRA-ordinary? Everybody at Wow Resurfacing Company is a leader and is given the opportunity to grow.
If you are looking for a company that will value YOU and your work, we may be a fit.
Wow Resurfacing services apartment communities by helping transform the bathrooms and kitchens with resurfacing also known as "reglazing/refinishing." This work is very consistent with 20+ properties in need of resurfacing every time residents move out. Keeps us busy all year round.
What do we have to offer?
We're a locally owned and family operated company growing rapidly as leaders are given the opportunity to learn our system and take on a leadership role promoted from within.
Our Core Values: HONOR
We believe in Leaders who are committed to providing WOW service. You will be given the opportunity to help run the company as we expand together with the following values:
2. Open Communication
3. Never-ending Improvement
4. Ownership: Own Your Work
5. Responsibility: Results Based Rewards
- Very high attention to detail and a keen eye - please don't apply if this isn't a great skill you have
- Painting/spray gun handling experience a plus, but NOT REQUIRED
- Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
- Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations
- A positive attitude and presentation---clean and neat
- Communication skills, you will interact with supervisors, agents and clients
- Full time availability
- Have own operating vehicle, truck preferred but not required
You will be traveling to different communities throughout Denver, Aurora, Lakewood and surrounding areas. You will need to have your own vehicle as you will carry painting equipment. You will begin with training at 9am Monday-Friday (some Saturday mornings if needed) and get paid per job rendered on a weekly basis. You can earn more money in less time. We don't need to see your resume' yet. Please do not send it and please do not call.
For now just respond to the following questions and we will contact for you for an interview.
**IMPORTANT: Respond to this post with your answers applications WITHOUT answers will be rejected**
1) How is this position a fit for you?
2) What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to the team?
3) Where do you see yourself in the next 12 months?
Availability---Able to start working today?
Position available as of MONDAY 2/5/18--please apply TODAY as position will be filled soon! We look forward to you being part of the WOW team!
Health Insurance Co-Op Offered after 90 days
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Drivers License
• Post ID: 51366452 denver