Posted: Friday, May 19, 2017 4:16 AM
Why Choose Swedish?
• We are one of Denver’s Level I Trauma Centers
• We offer a multidisciplinary collaborative approach to learning in the OR
• 21 state-of-the-art operating rooms
• Center of Excellence for Neurosciences & Regional Neurotrauma Referral Center
• Support OR Nurses in attending annual AORN Conference and Expo
Are you looking for a rewarding career as a Surgical Technician? Become part of an awarding team of Surgical Technicians here at Swedish Medical Center. Swedish Medical Center is currently seeking a PRN Surgical Technician for the Swedish Orthopedic Center.
Our Service Lines:
• Trauma Surgery
• Neurosurgery including awake Deep Brain Stimulation
• General/Colon & Rectal Surgery
• Foregut/Esophageal Surgery
• Robotics (We offer the DaVinci Si robot)
• Regional leader in Cochlear implants
• Advanced ENT
• Facial Trauma/Maxilofacial
• Fully integrated, Swedish Orthopedic Center
• Burn and Reconstructive Center
The Surgical Technician will be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department. The Surgery Technician is experienced in all aspects of aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases; pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure. He/she is knowledgeable regarding instrumentation, equipment and supply needs for all types of surgical procedures. The Surgery Technician performs delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=03167-62383&lang=en
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 35173648 denver