Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 3:55 PM
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Systems Engineering Assistant Program Manager to join the dynamic New Moon team in the Space ISR Systems Division. New Moon is a Major System Acquisition (MSA) providing real-time large-scale automatic and interactive processing and information management.
- The New Moon SE APM will be responsible for supporting the PMO and Project Managers in all aspects of schedule and technical performance. SE APM roles and responsibilities include:
- Manage team of multi-disciplined SEs performing system-level trades, requirements definition, performance analysis, verification/validation definition, interface definition, and design review execution.
- Responsible to operate within cost and schedule baseline, provide monthly status of technical, cost and schedule performance.
- Interact/coordinate regularly with program management, APMs, Project leads, major subcontractors, and customer.
- Responsible for developing and updating metrics to quantify productivity and validate monthly EAC.
- Provide input into cost and schedule baseline and planning activities.
- Responsible for technical design, ERB, ARB and program processes.
- Develop, implement, and monitor rigorous Engineering processes and process improvement plans to execute horizontal and vertical integration of technical content, products, plans, and schedules.
- Strong leadership, management, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- This position will be located in Aurora, CO.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17008528&lang=en
• Location: Denver
• Post ID: 35013758 denver