Event start date and time: September 16, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: September 18, 2013 5:00 PM
EnergySec started producing its security summits back in 2005. This ambitious venture was the result of many successful regional meetings that simply out outgrew their capacity. We needed to expand the conversation and accomodate for the industry's need for more peer network.
Since 2005, there have been many security conferences established in the energy sector tackling everything from technical SCADA security topics to security legislation and compliance to plant physical security. We believe we are one of the oldest and most mature summits bringing the most relevant and timely security topics to the forefront of discussion.
For more than 9 years the EnergySec Security Summit has been the premier gathering for stakeholders in the energy sector focused on cyber security. Our summits give each attendee a rare opportunity to mingle with asset owners, government agencies, researchers, consultants, vendors and academia under in one place.
Just of a few of the benefits in attending our summits include:
- Defining and developing strategies to strengthen critical infrastructure protection programs
- Learning the details about the latest standards (e.g, AMI Security, NERC CIP compliance, CFATS, etc)
- Understanding the complexities to balance security and compliance in a highly-regulated industry
- Make valuable connections with industry-recognized security leaders who are at the forefront of data security, cyber security and energy
- Meet and learn more from leading security solution vendors, communication suppliers and technologists in the energy sector
For more information and registration - http://summit2013.energysec.org/
• Post ID: 13489155 denver